2012年7月12日 星期四

Alishan in my eyes !!

There is no regret. @-@

Hey guys!!! What are you doing? What are you waiting for?? I have a special gift for youuu!


Kindly be noted that what I am going to do is not advertising! It is not also the calling or drawing someone coming with us. What I do is, not a big deal, just a normal sharing of a little foreign girl for the first time coming to Alishan, to Taiwan. I also do not want to describe too much, because in my opinion, nothing can capture the beauty of Alishan better than seeing in real. @-@


                                       "Peaceful landscape"

The first feeling I had with Alishan is the “feeling of PEACE”. In Alishan, what you see is not crowded street or skyscrapers, but is an amazing rhythm of forest. It is the concert with the sound of birds, of streams and animals here. If you are tired with treadmill of life and need somewhere which is quieter side of the city to find yourself and to fuel for your life, Alishan is truly the best choice!!


                                                     Montbretia - Ye gan chang pu

The nature gives Alishan a huge prefer with an extremely rich ecological system. Staying here for more than 1 week , I still can not remember how many types of plans, flowers and animals that I have seen and learned, but if someone intents to come here this season when I write this note, it is the paradise of “Montbretia” (in Chinese is “Ye gan chang pu”- I don’t know that is right or not @@) – a type of flower with orange color will satisfy your eyes. Someone said that Alishan is a miniature of Japan. Any Japanese characteristics you all can see in Alishan. They are Cypress, cedars, Maples and especially many many kinds of cherry blossoms – the symbol of Japan. 

                                         
                            Cherry blossom - not in Japan but in ALISHAN !!
                                                                                                        Source: Google @@

I am so lucky that I had the opportunity to see the sunrise in the first morning I came to Alishan and that is one of the most fascinating sceneries which I have seen in my life. 


                                                              Fascinating sunrise !!!

I wish I were a poet or a musician that I could describe my feeling with this beautiful place, because I know it is thousand times worthier than these words.

                                          
If you are planning to come to Alishan, call me, baby!! I will be your free tour guide helping you explore this beautiful place. 

Note:  Saving your energy to say: “Oh my God” when coming here. And interestingly, my name in Taiwanese sounds like  “Oh my God” =))






                                                         

0 意見:

張貼留言