2012年7月27日 星期五

Alishan and amazing trail systems @-@

So, the first month coming to Alishan is behind us. For one month, we hiked most of Alishan recreation area. I am still totally impressed by wooden trails here and I surely believe that you will, too. I am going to introduce you 3 main trails in Alishan that I discovered through nearly one month hiking here. But please be noted that there are still some other paths that lead you to everywhere you want to go in Alishan.






The first thing you may want to contemplate is the spectacular sunrise. Leading you to the sunrise viewing platform, the trail with the total length about 2000 meters starts from the Alishan Railway Station to the Jushan platform. Because it is very early to see the sunrise so I usually take the train which starts in early morning at 4.00 AM and comes back to the main station at 6.00 AM for the last departure. Particularly if you like exercise, just walk down. It is not exhausting and with gradually rising sun, you will enjoy a pleasant exercise which may justify something exotic for breakfast.






The most common trail may be the Alishan trail. I think this is the main trail and it has a large amount of visitors every day. Hiking in this trail, we will pass the Jhaoping Station and Sister Pond. I have been told a story about the Sister Pond.






        There are two sisters falling in love with the same man. The sisters cherished their sisterhood because they could not give up their loves, they choose to end their lives by leaping into two separate ponds. And the local people built the Elder Sister Pond and the Younger Sister Pond to preserve a memory of them.








The third one which I discovered will lead you to the famous Sacred Tree. This trail is not too long and it just takes you about 20 minutes if you start from the end of Alishan Trail. On the way you will see monments, cypress over 2000 years old and a dozen of cypress trees over 1000 years old.






Until now, I still have a question about how they could build so beautiful long trails in this grandeur Alishan, but dismissing all questions, I continue my journey in Alishan and try to discover new things for sharing with all you guys.


      All the best for my darlings and can't wait to share more <3 (^-^)

0 意見:

張貼留言