2012年7月11日 星期三

This is MAYA



 
This is Maya,


      I think it is really hard to describe a person in words. @-@ Btw I will try my best =)))


      An extraverted people, a supper connector, a horrible singger, a miscellaneous writer, a bad photographer, a dancer, a traveller.... ???


       Maybe I am someone who is combination of all factors - just!! """I DON'T CARE""" I don't much care about what I am, what people think about me, what I will became or blablabla things like that... I just care about one thing is important to me:


                                                        WHAT I WANT?


       I love what I do because I do what I love. When I set out to do something, It is not because of what I do is going to change the world or save someone's life. It is too big with me, with a small girl from a small country. Someone will said that I'm selfish. YES. I am. The problem is not that I'm selfish. The problem is what I do meet which I want and dream. Because I believe that only following your heart that you can find yourself and have plenty of opportunities to help the others.


           And now,  I am in the trip which helps me to see the world and fulfill my responsibilities with my life. Let's see what I can do with my life in amazing and beautiful TAIWAN by following this post!!


Thats it, I am MAYA and I am SELFISH !!


  A small gift for my darlings:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1-4u9W-bns

0 意見:

張貼留言