2012年8月23日 星期四

Goodbye Alishan, welcome Chukou with new discovering!

I thought that I can stay in Alishan until the end of the project, but there is a typhoon is coming to Taiwan, this makes me have to leave here sooner .


Another Typhoon coming changes our schedule!

The day I gone, Alishan was rain and quite foggy make me fell a little bit regret. 2 months gone too fast and I fall in love with this place with sunrise, with the sound of birds, of the weather of mountain and with funny and caring people here.


Alishan was rainy in my last day!

I am sure that if I have opportunity to come back Taiwan, I will come to Alishan!!

Goodbye Alishan, I go to Chiayi City continues my work at Chukou nature center. This is likely an education centre where has enough facilities for teaching and educating citizens about forest and nature, especially for young generation.

Coming here, we learned how to make some lovely handmade from nature-friendly materials like wood, dry seeds, rags….


We are making some owls from cotton and rags  




And these are results


Helen and Lyvia are drawing in the wooden stairs. They are truly artists


We were surprised with their outcome !!

2 days in Chukou nature centre came with us with new things and new experiences. We are so exciting for the next activities here. 


0 意見:

張貼留言